KRE 0.00% 6.9¢ kimberley rare earths limited

languishing miserably, page-2

1. 291 Posts.
    Yes, it seems not even positive announcements make any difference to the share price (in a positive way, of course).

I realise that a lot of people here (NAV shareholders in particular; I am one of those) think it would have been smarter keeping the Cummins Range. But I don't understand why. The way NAV has been going, where would they have had the money to explore it? I would be happy if NAV eventually makes some money from their gold production. The last thing I want right now is them wasting any more money than they are already wasting. Cummins Range is worthless if it isn't further explored and brought into production, and NAV is definitely not in the position to do that (they don't even have the expertise).

The only smart thing that NAV has done lately is spin CR off. Let some people dedicate their time to deal with what needs to be done. I think the KRE guys have done a good job so far. They seem to be progressing quick and they keep us more entertained with announcements than the other crowd.

Also, I don't really think that KRE will make it to production. At least I don't want to wait that long. By the time they achieve that, Lynas will have established itself big time and probably provide a huge portion of the customers with what they need. KRE probably wouldn't even make a dent if they were to produce. I hope they explore CR and show that it is a valuable piece of land and hopefully someone closer to production will take it off them for good price.

And then we can all move on and put more money into NAV. Just kidding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.