BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

lani bta and us, page-4

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Malyut...............The dates on the bottom, relate to the grant the US have put on the study, not necessarily when it is going to be released, there are 3 compounds of Flunet (Lani) on the go, 2 in the US and 1 in Japan, the one in Japan is in for application to the Japan/Asian market, I don,t know how close that is? maybe someone else with a greater knowledge can estimate that, the two compounds under the US grant with Biota, one of them.................the grant finishes this year, 2007 and one started in 2006.

Biota told me at one stage last year, they intended to let Relenza have a share of the market and not release Lani for 2 to 3 years, but the US are pushing Sankyo, to MOVE SWIFTLY on the trials, maybe the US who are paying for the grants to Biota may just override GSK and Relenza, after all they haven,t put in there BEST ENDEAVOURS for the Pandemic stockpiling............... HAVE THEY.

The Japan/Asian Seasonal Flu market is about the size of the US Seasonal market and when Sanyko release Lani in Japan and Biota have a 50% interest in it, with all the controversey with Tamiflu I think Lani will take over that market there.

I have posted the articles before on Lani out of Japan and can again if you want proof. I suspect GSK are going to settle and when that happens, Biota will release news about Lani in Japan being released, just my opinion here. Very exciting times for Biota, there will be money flowing in from everywhere, back orders of Relenza, settlement money from GSK? 50% interest from Lani out of Japan, that will certainly help fast track other products Biota has on the go.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.