BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi tiny teddy,Nice post and interesting reading your ideas about...

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi tiny teddy,

Nice post and interesting reading your ideas about where Biota should go in your opinion.

I agree with growing this company into something bigger and better and agree with your sentiment.

Although we have to keep in mind that by trying to grow Biota at this stage with your concept would carry a high risk.

I would like to see this kind of growth happening once we have a better cashflow and not only from one source like relenza.
    I also would like to see more money in the bank as the costs to become a distributor with the appropriate costs attached to it is enormous.

The very fact that DS has decided to look for a Partner and not take it on themselves for the ROW should make us all think twice why, and about the complexities and logistics of getting the product to the markets.

To be able to do your own marketing and have total control over your product is ofcourse of upmost importance and that would be one of the biggest plusses if you would distribute the drug yourself.

And to be very honest with you if I was the CEO of Biota, I would have seriously looked into it.
    The GSK experience would have been every small biotechs nightmare imho and preventing such of happening again would be most important.

But for now I do not see that happen with biota, maybe in the future once this company has grown and matured with the appropriate regular earnings attached to it.

good luck to both of yourself and Moreld and although I like your thinking, for now we can just dream about this.

Lets hope Biota has learned from previous mistakes as now is the time to make the new Partner responsible for fully supporting Laninamavir once it is partnered off.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.