BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

In my opinion, you post nonesense and unsubtantiated assertions...

1. 830 Posts.
    In my opinion, you post nonesense and unsubtantiated assertions to justify your personal grudge against PC. Yet again, sell if you are unhappy with management, YOU aren't going to be able to change anything buddy.

Feeling stormy and stupid yet again? LOL

I repost the FACTS I posted to make it easy for you to refute them if they are factually wrong. Is it too hard to differentiate facts from opinion? We will sell or buy BTA shares at a time of our choosing not just because Stormy is agitated and feeling stupid. LOL

Quoting from my previous post for stormy:

Let see what Peter Cook had achieved to deserve rewards:

1) He refused the $100m GSK offer, and after burning $30 m in legal costs sold out for $20m. He shamelessly informed shareholders that IF NOT for the law suit launched by Peter Molloy, BTA would have made a profit for 2008/09 thinking the $100m GSK offer will remain a secret.

2) Relenza royalties is BTA's single most important income. Despite GSK broadcasting the Relenza sale results live and accurately, Peter Cook misled the ASX by reporting wrong sale figures. After a week, when correcting his mistake, he blamed GSK for revising the sale figures. Obviously he must be thinking shareholders did not follow the GSK live broadcast.

3) Peter Cook is praising GSK for the increase in Relenza sales thinking shareholders will not know how pathethic GSK is performing with:
    - Tamiflu sales of Aud 1.1m for the 6 months to June 09 compare to $584.5m for Relenza despite all the problems with Tamiflu
    For details Refer to http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.as...p;msgid=5579911
    and http://www.roche.com/med-cor-2009-07-23-e.pdf

- Roche recapturing 90% of the antiviral market because Quote "Relenza is not widely available" and in Peter Cook's own words on 19 Aug 09 Quote: ..GSK has indicated that its order book for Relenza was strong and limited only by available capacity.."

- Roche increasing production capacity to 400 million dozes p.a ACHIEVED last month compare to GSK planned 190 million by 1 Jan 2010 which Peter Cook stated Quote: assume will be achieved.
    4) In his enthusiasm to talk down the company, Peter Cook misled the market with his idiotic, false, misleading and deceptive statements and in my opinion exposed the company to possible class action. For details refer to my post of 10 Sept here.

5) Peter Cook claimed success for LANI Phase 3 success. The fact is LANI and the Daichi Sankyo partnership was launched under Peter Molloy. Since the idiot joined BTA, he had not started any trial or development with LANI in other markets.

6) Peter would like shareholders to believe many milestones have been achieved for drugs under development. The truth is REVEALED on page 46 of the annual report:
    Quote: Item 5: REVENUE (from continuing operations) Milestone Revenue $ZERO (2009) $3.419m (2008). On page 47 item 7: R&D Expenses increased from $10.287m to $13.348m. Put simply Peter Cook increased R&D expenses by 30% and achieved a 100% reduction in milestone payment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.