BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Sure, the BTA sp has reached a level at which my paper profit is...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Sure, the BTA sp has reached a level at which my paper profit is looking very attractive, but it would almost seem that it has got there despite management, rather than because of management. So whilst I do tire of abobo's constant tirade, I'm happy to concede that there may be some fire amongst all that smoke. I wouldn't want to ignore him, just because of a bit of, err, passion.

But to the topic. On one hand I agree with the line of argument that BTA should be focusing on the development of new drugs. However, in the case of LANI, there would be a much diminished risk of failure during trials.

The longer trials are delayed means the longer it is until and money for LANI can come BTA's way, together with the increased risk of competition establishing market before LANI is established.

Given that the most money is to be made at the top of the food chain, and BTA's leverage would be immensely improved with a successful ROW trial, I cannot find a argument against starting a trial. In fact, it should have been started when LANI's probable success became apparent.

That is something that current management can be held accountable for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.