BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quote: ;In this case a Partner would not need to go thru these...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quote: ;
    In this case a Partner would not need to go thru these expensive trials but can bring Lani to the market much faster.

This is the type of illogical logic this poster had been using to hype BTA just like her statement that BTA is not allowed to publicise Relenza. LANI is a product that has the potential to be a best seller overtaking Tamiflu and Relenza for the seasonal flu as well as pandemic stock. To suggest that no expensive trials is required to bring Lani to market is dishonest unless she is suggesting LANI should only be marketed for emergency pandemic situation.

Lets not make abobo's post and his bitterness towards the Biota management cloud over the reality what is happening with Biota.

When a poster posted nonsense to praise Peter Cook or to justify his mistakes, Because I post FACTS showing how incompetent Peter Cook when they are unable to show the facts I posted are wrong, they implied that I have a grudge against Peter Cook. Why should I? I made money out of BTA and I have no reason to have a personal grudge against Peter Cook. The parallel is because Jojo posted nonsense and unsubstantiated assertions to justify Peter Cook’s mistakes, is it correct to say she is Peter Cook’s clandestine gimp? Only those who are unable to show what is posted is factually wrong take to making such assertions.

Yes, I am asserting that Peter Cook is incompetent in leading BTA and should not be rewarded for his incompetence but I have no personal grudge aginst hi, If you want to discredit me, the credible and intelligent way is to show which of the facts I posted are wrong just as I proved that Jojo’ statement that BTA is not allowed to say anything about Relenza is total nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.