BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

laninamivir license deal

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Biota has already confirmed large pharma is doing due diligence on Laninamivir and Cook appeared confident in the press. Now it comes down to negotiating ability... what are we to expect?

Firstly, what does everyone here think would happen to the price if they announce a billion dollar upfront/milestone payments and say a 30% royalty? Will the market start pricing this into the stock price using say an assumption of $1bn sales/year (average sales say)?

Or will the market continue to discount the potential royalties until they actually happen... similarly to Relenza when the stock was trading below 50c? It's a tough call but if they get into the ASX200 then many more investors will be exposed to the stock and analyst coverage... I think it will come down to analysts and they will be swayed by management presentations. It all comes back to our management team and there ability to sell the story... can they pull it off?

There are many news items due now including some potentially newsworthy items e.g. emergency approval for LANI or IV Relenza, or even for the new puffer. GSK production/royalties, license deals and potential expansion plans... it's all due in the coming months!

I'll be attending the AGM in a little over a months time... and yes I will be asking about the Nasdaq listing and put it to the floor. Is anyone else attending?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.