IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

lano and woodley, page-10

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Intowin - thanks, nice to be getting back in but only got 10% of what i want, so far.

It is hard to stay away from PRR when you have followed it for a few years and also made a quid on it along the way - never clever enough to sell on its peaks, but doubling anything is still nice after some really nasty burns on just about everything else.

Hi Hudwit - I keep flip-flopping between euro and double-dip recession panic. Seems to depend on which commentators I am reading on any given day and the latest spur to cash for me was the France credit-rating downgrade, but I was wrong and that hardly even caused a ripple. The recent IMF remarks slashing growth forecasts also seem to have not generated much angst either. Maybe we are getting jaded and nothing short of catastrophe is going to excite anyone too much.

The real issues are probably whether anyone in the Euro is going to default and whether they are going to retreat from a common currency.

Mind you, the world still has to keep turning. I confess to remaining a bit conflicted and confused about what is going on.

Maybe we are going to have the Japanese-style doldrums for a decade, or a depression or a crisis, or nothing - beats me.

In the meantime, PRR is approaching a couple of significant events, one way or another, and on balance I'd like to be on board when they happen.

The reward of a bio speccie succeeding are pretty high and she has raised enough cash to determine if they will succeed and has some good runs on the board and better management than in the earlier stages.

cheers,

misters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $1.317M 3.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73996 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 836970 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.