@moondoong; in your desperation to divert attention away from...

1. 46,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @moondoong; in your desperation to divert attention away from the situation those referred to the ICC now find themselves in I further note your default resort to misrepresentation and casting slurs on another poster.

I certainly do NOT support any terrorist organisation.

Nor do I support the actions of those including the Norwegian who slaughtered teenagers, the Grafton killer who massacred people in Christchurch and the person who murdered people in Port Arthur.

Apparently unlike you though, I also do NOT support state sanctioned slaughter of civilians including what Putin's tyrannical regime is doing in Ukraine, what Hitler's Third Reich to Jewish Peoples and to Russians in particular, what Imperial Japan did throughout SE Asia, the US's slaughter of civilians in Nagasaki and Hiroshima and what I now perceive to be the slaughter of Palestinian civilians especially in Gaza.

Nor am I surprised that you've reacted so poorly to media reports that the ICC decided to consider evidence supporting arrest warrants for those you worship.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.