RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

Large BUY - ex insider/ ex CSO / new consultant - Dr Tillett, page-58

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Cooler heads must prevail with the current landscape. Despite some of the recent monkey business the opportunity, the risk vs. reward is solid IMO. That being said I think many here have invested more than they’re willing to lose on the perception of a sure thing or investing during a massive bubble and getting caught up in the overall market hype and forum chatter. There is wild unfounded speculation throughout this ticker, and I think it creates more problems than good. Regardless of how good an opportunity is, how much of a sure thing it may seem, I don’t think it’s wise to invest more than you’re willing to part with.

I can appreciate many are not in a position to buy or are over exposed here already. I’ve taken this opportunity to increase my holdings significantly, and I was buying up into the $3s. Have been an investor from Jan 2020. However I’m also very aware of the real risks with this stock. I personally believe this will come good in due course, but it’s going to require patience and take the emotion out of it, health and well-being is far more important than money, unfortunately to many realise this once it’s too late.

Good health to all
    My opinions only, NOT financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.