RAC 1.20% $1.68 race oncology ltd

Well I still hope they go full steam ahead on AML since it has...

1. 5,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1317
    Well I still hope they go full steam ahead on AML since it has been approved in France and reconsidered by the FDA.
    AML has hardly any risk at all in fact should have no risk as it's been approved before.
    Yes that's the lowest for profit with I think it was mentioned just under 1 bill annually.
    So without adding 4x peak sales that will give us a buyout price of just over $6.
    How about sell that at that price pay everyone their profits (which we all will be making money no matter what price you got in.) "to bad if you sold out"
    And keep IP for cardio protection and FTO.
    I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure it can be done as it was mentioned in the Melbourne meeting if I remember correctly about selling IP.
    sell IP for AML
    Keep all the rest maybe even the people that buy AML give us more and take the lot or they may offer $$$ for trials.
    So many different ways for this to play out.
    Cardio protection & FTO have the potential to really rock the biotech industry with potentially the largest buyout ever recorded.
    With them I will not want to go all the way as there is more risk not like AML
    So will all depend on what trials we are at and what price we get offered.
    I would take let's say $30 to $50 on first lot or two of trials then try and get $150 for next lot of trials just in case doesn't pan out.
    But that's me everyone has their own thoughts.
    Time will tell either way we have something special just need the board to execute

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.020(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.61 $177.8K 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.