RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Dr T previously never expressed anything but confidence and...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Dr T previously never expressed anything but confidence and excitement in relation to his ability to manage both FTO and cardio. He was relishing the challenge, and is clearly doing so again.
    What from the outside has looked like a series of management stuff-ups, is probably just a necessary re-ordering. T's curt resignation reference to 'position made untenable' means he was basically booted out, and I think he's now played his cards brilliantly, including the recent share acquisition. Sure, any entity that owns 90% will be calling all the shots, but they (whoever) will also be determinedly maximising bisantrene's upside; no-one throws even a $10 note in the bin, let alone several $billion. So by owning 10.1%, Dr T has ensured that, one way or another, he will be sharing in that upside.
    My 81c worth: surely we'll initially have to sacrifice substantial IP in some indication/region. You never get 100% of everything. Bisantrene has many avenues, and once the wheels are rolling subsequent sacrifices will be progressively less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.