RAC 2.37% $1.65 race oncology ltd

Large BUY - ex insider/ ex CSO / new consultant - Dr Tillett, page-99

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Abbvie acquired Allergan for 63bn (My reference was USD as thats the benchmark for all deals not AUD). Allergan sales were around 15bn in 2019 and they were acquired in 2020 I think.

BMS acquired Cellgene for 76bn, I think sales for Cellgene was around 12bn mark.

Pfizer recently acquired Seagen for 43bn which was long considered one of the world’s most attractive biotech targets, brings four commercial medicines and a deep pipeline full of antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) candidates. The company had sales of 2bn so that valuation was an extreme exception and their pipeline was gold, absolutely gold with everyone wanting to buy it. I think standalone they were valued at 25bn or something like that.

If anyone here expecting anything close to 40-80bn is going to be very disappointed unless ofcourse there is an actual product and years of sales behind it. Or its seen as an exception like Seagen.

Thats where my benchmarks were coming from.

Have a look at the max someone ever paid for ASX biotech, thats anohter good benchmark
    Last edited by singhgu: 05/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.