ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

large buyers active, page-16

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Conix,

Just back from Sydney again and reading some of the posts. I couldn't help noticing your comments about the thoughts of Methane gas while you were studying to become a Geo.

Having lived in a Country where we were using this type of gas extensively, and knowing it's full advantages, I remember when I started investing in the Gas companies in Australia and making some of the comments regarding the value of gas and it's unlimited possibilities, and finding it very hard to convince people in general, and especially in postings in the HC threads.

I was saying that we use to drive cars/utilities trucks with methane gas simply because petrol was too expensive. I remember saying that gas could be easly converted to nafta/naphta fuels (a form of diesel fuel) that we could drive heavy machinery with, that it could be converted into nitrogen and that it could also be used as a cheap and safe way way of heating source once it was converted into naphta fuels.

But I also remember saying that because Australia was a land of plenty, people here could have been excused for taking such a view.

Hence why I was heavily invested in Gas Companies from the beginning, and at the same time continuously being warned by financial advisers of the risks involved with investing in the energy sector instead of more stable companies. Eg financial institutions, development companies, and a long list of funds.

All of a sudden it is all true and the gas is a so much sought resource because overseas companies are coming here to exploit this huge resources that we have stored in practically limitless amounts in Australia, and also because of our relyance of using oil products, and being held at ransom by some unstabilised Countries.

We have also experienced some of the big takeovers from these people, and some big investemenst to the tune of more than $20billion dollars and without any signs to stop.

So, let's hope that from here on, everything will turn good for us all, and reap the fruit of our long term investments, which for some of us, have already started to materialised.

Good luck to all. IMHO, The best as yet to come. But I have been wrong before....

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.