VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Once again, buy share is to buy the future, the reason why...

1. 197 Posts.
    Once again, buy share is to buy the future, the reason why current sp is so low was factored in all the bad stuff, such as lack of funding, large amount of placement, delay of commissioning etc, however, everything is getting better and better, such as pre-commissioning on track, invoice the client, getting more orders, CEFC scheme to support future funding in order to expedite expansion etc, therefore, I have no doubt we have passed the toughest period and sp will go north from here, maybe you will see pump and dump in short term because the one got placement at low price might cash in, but I prefer sp to go up steadily which give loyal shareholder stable return. I won't be surprised to see sp reach to 10c in 6-12 months, maybe you can say I am too optimistic, however, to be conservative it will get there in few years. If you believe in the future of this company, buy in now at such unbelievable low price, and enjoy your return. I will envy you to get on board now as I paid it for much high price, but will still pride of you as you made the right choice. Good Luck to all loyal shareholders and I will hold my shares tightly. DYOR before you invest as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.942K 2.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29270381 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 65645500 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.