VRX 1.75% 5.8¢ vrx silica limited

Seems like some content has gone missing, I worked out some...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Seems like some content has gone missing, I worked out some numbers the other day and posted them up, I then though the figures were way too high so I asked the mods to delete the post. Believe me when I say I have done a lot of research on prices, comparing the costs of any competition and basically getting my head around this industry. The facts are that there is a market for a few million tons of good grade Silica that should fetch $90 per ton and a lesser market for the really high grade that goes for $400-$500 per ton but this needs to be beneficiated by chemical and or mechanical means, estimations are on the high side a cost of $100 per ton to achieve super high grade for TV sets and solar glass, estimations for this material is between 500,000 and 1000,000 tons p.a
    The grades at Muchea and to a degree arebetter than Mitsubishi owned Cape Flattery that has been in constant operation from 1967 to present day, Cape Flattery depends on imports of diesel to keep the plan operational and also the company has mined so much sand close to the port terminal that they have to travel extensive distances to collect and transport the Silica bank to the plant. Muchea and Arrowsmith have electricity and a train line that goes through the tenements. It is very clear to me how this is being set up and I know that there is a large market that is growing at 5% p.a . I really think that Bruce has already indicated that the Silica can be treated to any quality that is required by end users. Being involved In business I can see that this operation is going to be very low capex. It cannot help but make substantial profits and all going to plan pay dividends for a long long time. I am still researching the markets and there is a huge demand from China, I think it is bigger than the best estimates from third parties. What is sitting in the tenements? 500,000,000 tons than can be scooped out by a loader that straight our of the dunes is high 99% I’m trying to find a better play than this but nothing comes up, there are a couple of biotech stocks that look good but the risk to reward is not good enough, gold stocks look good but also they can get stuck in a trading range. Our Benefit is that the wider market is not clued into sand operations as most are private and not listed, most are mineral sand operations and some smaller high graders. Over the last week I picked up another million shares from stale old holders so thank you for that, now back onto the market research to get some hard numbers.
    Last edited by Fishfarm: 12/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $34.23K 617.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 68251 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 245454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 50000
Last updated 13.48pm 06/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.