PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Large deal struck for Aussie cancer inhibitor drug program, page-2

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I wonder when the next shareholder update will be released, I would like to see particular discussion around near and long term milestones..company has achieved very little traction in the market and is reflected in a poor showing in the SP...

If you read the website copy of blurb below you would think that PYC is in fact a world leader in what it does, is this up to date.  I do see the corporate Fact sheets is about 5 years out of date.

Phylogica is a leading peptide drug discovery company that utilises proprietary Phylomer® peptide libraries and screening methodologies to identify unique peptide drug candidates for its pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners.

The Company’s libraries contain billions of distinct peptides known as Phylomer® peptides, which represent a rich source of biologically active drug leads. These natural peptides are based on expressed sequences of protein fragments that are encoded by the genes of evolutionary diverse microbes and they thus represent a new class of biological therapeutics. Phylomer® peptides display exceptional structural stability, specificity and affinity, thereby giving them the potential to address disease targets that are intractable to small molecules and other protein biologics including antibodies.

The quality of Phylomer® libraries has been validated through partnerships with major pharmaceutical companies that include Roche, MedImmune (worldwide biologics unit of AstraZeneca), Pfizer and Janssen Biotech (the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson).

Phylogica operates a contract drug discovery partnership business model. This drives revenue through upfront technology access fees, significant ongoing milestone payments and later royalties on successful drugs once they reach the market.

The Company has a strong and broad intellectual property portfolio around its proprietary Phylomer® peptide libraries and associated technology.

Phylogica originated from a collaboration between the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research (Perth, Western Australia) and the Fox Chase Cancer Centre (Philadelphia, USA), and was spun out in 2001. The Company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASXYC) in March 2005 and is also listed in Frankfurt, Germany (XETRA H7).

Operating internationally and headquartered in Perth, Australia, the Company currently has 25 employees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.