PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

BioExec expressed a hope that Phylogica could provide the CPP to...

1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1906
    BioExec expressed a hope that Phylogica could provide the CPP to other companies to ' test drive with their favourite cargo'. I wonder whether the recent collaborations with research and academic institutions is an example of this arrangement. It would appear that the collaboration with Dr Doug Fairlie's group is a case in point.

The work with Dana-Farber could potentially be another example. Rather than provide independent validation of Phylogica's own work, both the ONJCRI and Dana-Farber could be developing new cancer drugs targeting MYC in collaboration with Phylogica .

Dana-Farber are an exciting innovator and pioneer particularly in relation to transcription factors such as MYC. It will be interesting to see if they are test driving either the delivery system or Phylogica's own MYC inhibitors or both.

Its also interesting to note BioExec's comment that "nowadays, my own strategy has changed, now investing in Series A's from startups that are recently spun out from universities". One interesting startup which arose from Dr James Bradner's lab at Dana-Farber was recently acquired by Roche. The leading compound is TEN-010, a bromodomain which indirectly inhibits the function of MYC. Time to go one better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $296.0K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 793740 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 281215 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.