GW1 0.00% 4.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Large Flakes Graphite prices are rising !, page-136

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Great interview thanks for sharing !

He just confirmed my preduiction (what a coincidence !) samples already in the lab and results for Andapa end of november - beginning of december ! Two weeks to go !

He also confirmed signing of contract for lithium deposit in november (Two weeks to go !)

And he is also confident further off-take agreements soon !

He also confirmed drying circuit recomissioning imminent (80% construction and installation complete now just waiting to install the electricals), processing plant recommissioning and recommencement of mining soon too.

It seems they are doing it "slow and steady wins the race" way, they are being both careful and consevrative with recommissioning/ramp up timelines, they dont want to repeat startmin (previous owners of the mine) mistakes, they want to get the pocess flow sheet right. recommssioning noember-december 2017, ramp up production starting january 2018. According to the interview we may expect nampleate production in q1 2018. I am still optimistic for nameplate in january 2018 and that they will exceed nameplate up to 8000tpa they have done a great job refurbishing the mine, a lot of new sophisticated equipment (3 new mills and a a new scrubber is impressive). Time will tell !

happy multi-bagger graphite and lithium investmentto all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 62518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.