K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

"large & high grade res" means low cost mining, page-7

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19619
    I sent an email to them on Nov.1st 2010 and give them a lot information about ELM. And I asked then to recommend this stock to thier clients. They answered and said my query was forwarded to their editorail department for consideration, and told me to keep an eye on it as they may address this in future updates.
    I think they are convinced now!

Here is the copy of my emal.

Hi XXXX,

I recommend you to have a look at to Elemental Minerals (ELM.ASX).

A potash play in Republic of Congo. (Not Democratic Republic of Congo).

Exploring a sedimentary salt basin which is the high grade source of potash (salt lakes are low grade and low volume potash sources)

Congo slat basin is one of the best 3 sedimentary salt basins in the world. It is very little touched.

So, ELM is the only serious potash play in ASX.

Potash became popular in 2008-2009 (potash prices went up to $900 from $150 in one year) despite the GFC but then came back down to $350 this year.

Potash will the most valuable and strategically important commodity of the future (even though it is a soft commodity, but still a commodity as it is minable product) as the world population will increase from 6b to 8b in next two decades from 2010 to 2030. (it will slow down after that and will increase 1b only from 2030 to 2050) Food will be the most important issue for the world during this time. That is the driving force for BHP's bid for PotashCorp of Canada.

CEO is Mark Jones, non-executive director of Peterson Securities. He leads a very professional management team.

Top 20 shareholders hold 65% of the shares.

First three; Citicorp, HSBC and JP Morgan hold 30%.

Merrill Lynch just in.

Data from the old drill holes which were drilled by oil companies in 1960s, proves the existence of potash resources.

16 holes are being drilled atm. a 30km 3D seismic survey is underway.

First hole is completed with a successful result.

In January 2011, JORC complaint resource will be announced. Then DFS will be started in Feb 2011.

Shares on issue is 125m, 25m options.

Current price is 97c.

My price target is $2 in Jan 2011 when ~250mt resource is announced. (means; $250m market cap)

SP can go up to $5 in two years ($850m market cap) if they can prove up to 1bt resource in 3 targets in the license area. And that looks quite possible atm.

ELM will most probably be a takeover target for Vale, Rio Tinto or a Chinese company in next year.

The advantage is that potash prices are very low now. Potash market is at least 10 times bigger ($15b) than rear earths market ($1.5b). And it is expected to be doubled in the next five years.

You can find a lot of information about potash market in PotashCorp's web site. http://www.potashcorp.com/industry_overview/2009/our_business/introduction/

I can give you a lot more information about ELM and potash if you'd like to recommend it to your clients.

I am writing under the nick name of "anatol" in Hotcopper forums. You can read my detailed posts here.

Disclaimer: I have alrady heavily invested in this stock. I have just finished accumulating it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.