NTM 20.0% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

Large IP response heading towards VTEM Target??, page-38

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I know the past few weeks have been a bit tedious as we all sit around and wait for updates but I've been going through old announcements and the June ann actually states drilling to commence October/November. I know we've had updates since then which seem to have brought that forward so I think we are right to be on edge but I think it's now more likely management will just provide an all-encompassing 4C so should be something this week that will address all our questions (hopefully).

I do have a question I hope someone here could help answer. Why was the Strat hole placed east of Azurite when this area hadn't been previously identified as a stratigraphic target such as the area north and east of Bluff? I don't have any understanding of stratigraphic drilling but that hole placement caught me by surprise. The company highlighted the linear chargeability anomaly heading east in the June ann and there was no mention of the Azurite region as a target until it was indicated in September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.388K 1.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2677999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1050000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.