ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Large Life Science Company Reorder, page-9

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I had a direct conversation with MB at the AGM last year prior to the acquisition being finalised. He commented to me at the time how important it was that 'we' get the acquisition across the line due to the amount of money and time they had invested in the purchase. His verbiage and sincerity during the conversation led me to believe he was directly involved with the negotiations (this could be wrong, but this is how I felt after the conversation).

I also made a decision on the day that if the acquisition had not gone through I was going to move on from ADO as a business. There are multiple reasons for this, but the main one being the amount of due diligence that went into the acquisition from all parties. If DIASource and financiers pulled out of this, it would have been very telling to me... BUT... The management teams, investors, financiers, etc. saw the value in selling to ADO. They have technology proven to be capable and the fact that the deal went through says to me people much smarter than I am validated the potential of ADO.

As far as MB goes, it might be surprising how involved he has been at times, but I doubt we will ever know. Also, don't underestimate the power of a positive public profile. It will get ADO through doors they might not get through otherwise. Do you honestly think Trump would be leading the presidential race if he wasn't well known for all his other ventures? MB can get us to the party, but once you get through the door, you better be ready to dance!

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, blah blah blah...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142351 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.