PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

large order is real, page-61

1. 2,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Here we go again with the accusations of having ulterior motives. Lol.

Your questions have nothing to do with what we are discussing at the moment ie your uncanny ability to see alternate future outcomes with such confidence even though the future is as you should well know by now uncertain and unpredictable.

But just for the record, I no longer hold any uranium stocks except PEN which I bought only recently. I sold out of all my uranium stocks immediately after Fukushima and PEN thankfully just before Fukushima. I bought back into a few uranium stocks you mentioned a while after Fukushima wrongly believing that the worst was over but sold out again shortly after as soon as it was apparent that the downturn was not over yet.

I bought into PEN recently bcos there is a possibility that it could start rising because of the SML. PEN shareholders do tend to get overly excited especially with all the cheerleaders ramping the stock and I am just simply going along for the ride.

Also, from a fundamental perspective, i do believe that the uranium price will have to turnaround eventually based on the fact that the current uranium price is unsustainable as it is below the cost of production of so many uranium explorers and producers.

While it would be great if the world would end its reliance on nuclear or at least decommission the reactors built on fault lines based on my post-Fukushima belief that the world would be a much safer place due to the reasons I have highlighted in the uranium thread, the reality is very different. And unlike you, I accept that what I want and believe should happen and what actually eventuates are now always the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.