MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

large parcels, page-12

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hi Ramo1,

I am eagerly awaiting some results, which migfht then bring some realistic comments to the forum!

We we are supposed to be working on the wells right now in order to bring them back on line.
    This process is referred to as "RE-completeing".
    This stage involves none of the mess stuff that held us up before, as we have already completed the commissioning of the wells once. Basically, the difference between what we were doing a year ag9o and what we are doing now is:
    A year or so ago we were drilling the holes - with intense snow conditions and hydrate issues ready to engulf us behind the bushes ----that didnt go well and after a long time we drilled those wells, beat those hydrates and cleaned up the wells so as to connect them to the main lines
    AND NOW:
    A year or so later, we are pipec cleaning(metaphor).
    Its not like we have to make the holes and start at scratch...in the scheme of things, this is the master housekeeping process, so as to get our EXISTING wells into the market, which have already bee proven to flow rates of between 2 - 10million cubic feet, with flows averaging more like 4-7mmcf per day.

Dont let anyone who doesnt understand what we are doing, and where we are at with these wells, spin you a yarn of their imagined tales of pending doom - I call it speculative flippancy, where a speculator changes their position not according to the status of a company but purely according to the status of their own cunning money making commentary-plan) .

We are about to get some news (about in the scheme of things means within the month) on the status of our activity at these wells. Be patient and we will find out more about our already very positive situation - recompleting previously productive wells (aroun 4-7 million cubic feet per day) of not more than a year ago.

Cheers and waiting patiently,
    L

PS: there are some good numbers in the market depth for us now and so i see the depth building up with the approach of the next announcement - due to the probability factors and that the wells may bahave iodentically what they did last October when we sent 7mmcfper day to atmosphere while demonstarting the reserves high pressure and flow data...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.