MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

large parcels, page-16

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Ram01,

Cheers. We will know more soon and thats about the thick of it all and the present holders will receive the result through a ghrowth or fall in shareprice. I would expect growth due to the fact that we have proven how these Clear Creek wells behave, including how much gas the send to the surface and we have assessed that gas content and economical viability already.
    Lets clean that 1st well pipe out and then read some numbers - which i think have a 90% probability of to fruition and coming through with flying colours at that.
    Only my opinion, but weve already dont it recently so we will just copy the logs and after success move on to the next well...
    Ram, i am certain that we do not have up to 30wells within the Clear Creek vacinity. I am sure its mor like a maximum of 8min - 11max wells specific to the CC reserve.

At OK, i understood that we had drilled up to 17 there at the height of exploration/production in that area and we identified greater value in CC and HELPER regions, our absolute Jewels in our current Crown...

...And the next Crowning will come with CC production in the background and further improvemtns to our Mancos Shale regions with Trillions of cubic feet of Gas presence
    (not unlike GASCo's own wells in the exact same formation - ps: Gasco know we have the most lucrative side of the mountain and they have mentioned this by East/West/North/South reference only, of which we certainly have a large slice....).

We are about 10% into what will one day prove to be an enourmous combined In-Ground-Resource. Whether it is ours after it is developed, or a suitors, remains to be seen after we get some market figures on gas flows at CCreek.

Cheers,

Lautrec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.