MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Cheers CG and Lautrec . My current mood is one of qiet certainty...

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Cheers CG and Lautrec . My current mood is one of qiet certainty that market fources are now dictating the direction our directors are taking this coy . On the question of 30+ wells already drilled and possibly hooked up to pipelines but not turned on; I was referring to 2007 anns from our directors on the total number of wells drilled on all our tennements . I realise it is unrealistic for all wells to be turned on at the same time , but it shows we have a great backlog of depth and choice as to which wells should be given priority for the producing stage of latest strategy . Of course when wells are turned on there has to be a buyer for our gas and; as gas in storage is at historical highs atm ;so with the engineering problems solved / a given/ it then may become a marketing exercise to bring cash to bank on sale of gas. I think I read somewhere that there is a lag time between sale of gas and payment for sale of gas, so it may not be a problem at all . The gas futures for mid 2010 look like being in the $5 plus range and if we are economical at present at $2.50/mcuft, then if the flow rates come in at expected rates , then it is not hard to see the fundies are well and truly in our favour. Talking about fundamentals it might be worth peoples time to refamiliarize themselves with announcements made in years 2007 and 2008 ; about the extent of our drilling activities over this period of time , which can be found without too much effort on Maes website . Starting to ramble , so I will wish all holders good luck for the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.