CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

"I must say, I find it rather ironic for so many of these...

1. 66 Posts.
    "I must say, I find it rather ironic for so many of these typically negative down rampng posters to be upset by someone a rather innocent post from someone happy to see the markets up...

But, when they get stung by their own games and find themselves caught on the wrong side of a short squeeze, "happy" posts from "investors" must be viewed by them as less than helpful to their cause?"

What... the... f*$k are you on about this time T4P. Madmax was clearly making a simple point. Martis laughed at / insulted people for not selling and losing money, Raks laughed at / insulted people who sold and lost money. I understand that Raks did not mean to be rude to anyone in particular, but it may have been interpreted that way. Just because Raks is positive on the stock does not make it right. Max's post was clear, non-offensive and appropriately worded. What actually annoys me is not Rak's post, but your reaction to Madmax's simple reply.

It seems that when a poster is not 100% super-positive on this stock, they are met with your rhetoric dribble and thinly veiled insults. These words may sound smart on the first read but falter under closer inspection (for example the quote above).

It does NOT makes sense.

It is NOT relevant to the comments made by the poster.

There is NO WAY of telling what investment decisions someone may have made based on a post (especially Max's post) - you yourself use this defence almost daily, yet insist on turning around and attacking people with the same cr*p. Though I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've pulled you up on that, and it's getting old fast.

If you were even close to being non-biased towards this stock, I would have read even one single post by you that suggested a negative outcome, or even a neutral consideration of the company's future. Every post is unashamedly super positive, albiet with good reason maybe, but is akin to ohh, I don't know, ramping?

You may be a good investor T4P, but you would be an even better politician. Reading you shut down all who question CVI using repetitive, meaningless, rhetoric or by simply towing the party line, irregardless of what your opponent may have said - well, it's as painful as watching George Dubya doing public speaking.

T4P and martis are very similar on HC; they just lead you in opposite directions. Martis down, T4p up.

Good luck to CVI holders. I got out with a good profit and bought back in at 20.5c, so yesterday was a kick in the nuts for me too. Good to see a semi-recovery today. There is nothing wrong with CVI in my opinion (or I wouldn't have bought), but a little less arrogance on this thread would be appreciated. I would rather be interested and informed when reading posts instead of incensed and infuriated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.