ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

Large Player

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Since we developed this approach (making our own products) and made products available we have experienced greater attention and more productive interactions, both in speed and intensity, with large multinational players, than in previous years. Our most recent example is that one large player can envisage Mix&Go as a platform technology for use across their product portfolio.

Been hearing stuff like this for 7 years.... is any uptake ever going to happen?

Surely, if the promise was so great, and these mystery big players, and known big players (e.g. Cook), really needed/wanted M&G they would be more than happy to stump up an upfront payment for exclusivity and this funding debacle would be sorted by now.

But no, the company seeks an extension to the earnout and passes around the hat to directors and selected shareholders.

If I was Cook, or some other mystery big player, I would be more than happy to help out IF I was intending to use the product in the future. Would I not?

Yet, the company appears to be struggling to sort out some funding. Like everything else in the company's history, "things are progressing, but not at the speed we anticipated".

Please, give me a break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.