MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

So many of the herd of rampers and optimists have voted down his...

1. 489 Posts.
    So many of the herd of rampers and optimists have voted down his post that it is impoosible for Shrewdy or any other's that pointed out risks before to get a rating. The optimists I have nothing against and good luck to them - especially long termers. The deliberate down voting by rampers though is plain unethical. Negative or positive we whoudl respect all. Give good posts - with sound reason behind their view of tredning up or down credit.

Hope it does bounce tomorrow. I am sitting on the sidelines whether if goes up or down a few days longer.

If the directors were very confident in it going through they would never have launched a cr. So I doubt options will be taken. This may not effect them as they can buy on amreket cheap if THEY know it really is going through. the sp will drop though probably if options are not taken.

If they would have not been so gullible and/or foxy and better risk managed they should have done a cr beforehand they did. This would have:

A) Obtained a better price
    B) Been honest with sharehodlers that a deal going through is always a risk. (Rather than hype it up as a deal around the corner!)
    c) Not given the supposed partner the upper hand, and could have probably made them make a decision by Dec 18th. They have had many months (which is what is required) to do the deal. After a further drop a big rise is coming if the deal is done! Then those in the know gained much larger after all the games of the last few months!

Hold if believe! Sell if risk is all too much!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.