TYX 16.7% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Large Spodumene, page-57

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

I remember reading some of your posts from years ago, like me, we've have been in this since it was that Iron Ore play that was going to barge its product ? Remember clearly the money dusted on US Cobolt, Nickel, Gold and even the transaction selling the Gold asset to a shell that was being back by the ex MD "Bruno" for basically nothing ( i think a few of us wrote to ASIC about that one and the deal was terminated !).

However, I do think its misleading to be quoting the history of the company and the previous management as the reality is that has nothing to do with the potential of this deposit, the new management or indeed the old registry (although thank fark i have held). Nearly 2.5bn shares have turned-over this past 6 mths on mkt - not including the new share issuances etc. The history of the company s basically irrelevant. Even Pinto is gone.
    My biggest win was from a gold skunk that went broke (after fleecing shareholders with raise after raise) - eventually WebJet was backed in and the history of the shell was forgotten and WEB went through to $17 from 20c .

Its market cap is looking frothy but i thought that about plenty of Lithium plays on the way up. the only relevant part will be if the drilling matches the rock chips, as you say, chips can be manipulated. Also note the vendors took plenty of script so they are still not out of the success should it come this way....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.24K 3.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765845 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1404115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.