NVA 5.88% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Large Surface Gold Anomalies Identified at Revelation, page-27

1. 5,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    It's an interesting hobby, having the 3D models at my disposal - and being able to somewhat see through management's optimism veil, to get to the truth of the matter. With some other companies, I might not be able to see what the truth of the matter is.

And obviously I see some potential in the project - either NPV increasing, or reaching production to realise the NPV (though if NPV was updated right now, it might be downward due to the discount rate rising along with interest rates, but that seems to be somewhat priced in to the whole small-caps sector already). It's not a low risk project yet, but progressing reasonably.

Just too bad that Train/Trumpet got cut from 2 pads to practically half a pad's worth. Those are ones I see as having lots of leverage to NPV - having potential to change RPM from a few years of upfront elevated production, to many years upfront.

Though there's nothing much to analyse at Train yet from the limited drill results, and a long wait for the snow cover to reduce again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5763/5763414-97c8007c717bcd77b3ce7f652daee55d.jpg

Trumpet's colour anomaly (with high antimony and gold in soil) looks to be above the snow cover, but management seem to say they the weather was tough there lately, so I guess there's some challenge I'm not seeing. The valley obviously has snow cover for most of the year, but the colour anomaly looks to be above it (same as North is above RPM Valley's snowcover).

I think this season, Trumpet was meant to share Train's drill, but Train ran into so much trouble and weather, that Trumpet had no time for a pad. Optimistically, there might be a position around the colour anomaly that is above the snow cover, to drill out the colour anomaly and towards the high grade exposed surface samples (yellow), even before peak summer.

They mentioned drilling in winter as costing more, as the pipes would have to be kept heated. But it might still be possible, up on the ridge, at the colour anomaly.

There's quite a lot of very interesting info not far away. But no guarantee how positive. North Uphill, 1 gamble hole into North downhill, Valley, and North re-sampling for antimony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $2.1K 8.704K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21943 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.