KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

large volume in london, page-5

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Charts support the fundamentals...

Tracking the parabola beautifully, although as we saw on the previous one, the stock can run above or below in the process.

I am expecting it to pop soon however...the match support it (we are really just seeing churn now with lttle net movement)...it really is just a matter of when now and as we saw at the break of the 20c-22c line, when she goes, if you are not set, there will be no volumes available!

BUY has always been a leaky ship...and typically shows its hand a few days before KEY with Nyuni stuff.

As for KEY, whilse they do not see unusual activity in their trading, I am sure they will ot go to a TH.

But of course, many seem only concerned with Tanzania...much more to KEY...don't forget, upgrading events currently taking place off the coast of Namibia, which have yet to be realised in the KEY share price.

Given the wider demise of the markets, it is quite encouraging to be holding a stock like KEY, which is clearly speculative, but still offers significant investment attraction due to the Tanzanian discovery and near-term production potential.

It is literally one of only a handful I am prepared to hold and look away from at the moment.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.