SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I would suggest another red day is in store. The key thing to...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I would suggest another red day is in store. The key thing to remember is that nothing has really changed from Friday to today except for the DOW taking a hammering (which the ASX will follow). What's the bet though that we see some threads saying the SDL World is going to end?

I bought in again yesterday at 19c, if I had have waited for today I might have seen 17.5c, but in the scheme of things I really don't expect a few cents to make a huge difference when you consider the potential upside of the stock.

The key for me is that the Chinese are back in the ball game as far as resource aquisitions/investments go, and with BHP and RIO hooking up in the Pilbara, the Chinese will be looking for as many long life IO projects as they can. Personally, I think the Mbalam and Congo resources are simply too big to fail.

Good luck, and don't let any 'the sky is falling' threads perturb you too much because we might just see a few days of general market corrections which SDL, as a speculative stock, will also feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.