GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't get around the fact...

1. 204 Posts.
    thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't get around the fact that this lot have run out of money and there just doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. With a flow rate of 1m cubic feet of gas a day I just don't see how it could be economic and analyst reports are just pumped up garbage. So where is the value?
    Maybe, just maybe, they could sell the whole field for about $20m max, which would return some value to long-suffering shareholders, but I doubt if anyone would pay that. They've squandered many millions of our money on three holes in the ground and they seem desperate. The interminable wait between announcements is obviously not a good sign either.
    Furthermore, I'm very sceptical of people who claim to know "industry experts" or "those in the know", like the Wisdoms of this world.
    If there was one iota of truth to that, then why aren't those "in the know" buying in at such bargain-basement prices, and why would the big oil and gas players in the massive US market let a titch of an Australian company onto their turf? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.