GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Myshares I rang Richard Sciano late Friday arvo and posed a few...

1. 6,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Myshares I rang Richard Sciano late Friday arvo and posed a few questions......
    They are waiting for the RPS report before any further work is carried out on any of the wells.
    May be another couple or three weeks before that comes out as there is no timeline on it.It will be done when it is done....
    They have not been monitoring the wellhead pressures since last report we recieved......i was hoping they may have.
    They have not fracced the higher zones because the info from the first zone and the results sofar will have a bearing how they will procede with the others as they may find a better way to get more out of each frac.
    I asked how long before they can frac once the report has been digested if they decide to refrac and he says it all depends on getting the sand grades recommended need etc.
    The drilling industry is very busy at the moment.
    They are working on updating shareholders soon possibly this week on progress etc to date.
    Right of way permits should not take too long.Few weeks.
    Asked about the reference in announcement 14 July saying debt funding with potential financiers where well advanced and seems the RPS report is what is needed to further those.....Also said there were other options as well for the company....
    There is plenty of work going on in the background he commented.
    If i remember anything else we discussed i will post later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.