BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

largest 20 holders as at 10 august 2010, page-2

1. al1
    2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    you may want to look deeper this is a post I previously put up with a few insights into the top 20 positions....

considering the tightly held position of this stock I'd say its very open to a closed doors offer..
    set out below are the know positions

Annual report to 30/6/2010 dated 23/08/2010

top 20 held 41.46%

with a notation below this that HUNTER HILL OWNES 21,178,635 SHARES 12.10%
    WHERE IN THE TOP 20 THEY HAVE HIDDEN THEIR SHARES i DON'T KNOW...MAYBE UNDER A NOMINEE...

Hunter Hill position

30/6/2010 21,178,635 12.10%

07/09/2010 23,639,738 13.14%

15/12/2010 25,556,011 14.14%

closing in on the magical 19.9% position it seems...
    not hard to work out what the bots were doing is it....they were accumulating for Hunter Hill...

East hill Holdings

08/12/2010 9,150,481 5.06%

NO recent top 20 notices so we don't know just how many the TOP 20 HOLD

But one thing is certain...this stock is very tight and getting tighter....

How much more Hunter HIll have bought we don't know just yet...but I feel we may be seeing a shareholder disclosure notice....from them ..in coming days....probably held in a nominee company at the moment....

Hunter Hill and East Hill holdings shares combined make for a nice offer from an outside party...its all in place for a clean sweep without raming up the market place.....

Now given the holding of the rest of the TOP 20 I feel an offer is possible to gain control of the company with ease....
    It would just have to be a profitable position for those large investors.....and then the ball game is over....and of course we all fall in line with the offer...or mabe a tad more....

THE US Defence Dept has made it clear it wants a drug to keep its troops healthy...it can't afford to have battle front troops suffering from the flue..and its more devasting strains....and that goes for all levels of its armed forces....
    ...ROW may be foremost in traders minds....and all the red tape that goes with it....
    ...The difference with the US defence Dpt is that it knows how to cut through red tape when it has the will to...
    PUT Bta into the hands of a US company and watch the red tape evaporate...
    this is why I believe BTA is a sitting duck for what I believe has been a well orcestrated buyup of the stock...
    ...all the tree shaking has dropped a lot of dead wood....but to get bigger shre lots per day ...the offer has had to be lifted...some traders are just not tempted by that 130 range....

To top it off some brokers are now putting it out as a buy...so its a case of offer a bit now and suck out the sellers or wait till it gets near the brokers projected price....and thats over 20 c higher...
    ...cheaper to move in now....

...all speculation I know....but to me the jigsaw pieces are falling into place and I think this stock is going for a big surge...

GOOD LUCK ALL...we deserve it

since this post broker valuations have increased to the 160 to 170 with a possible rise to over $2

well we all feel it is worth a lot more than $2 but we are at the mercy of the brokers and what they tell their clients..FOR NOW....

when this does fly....clients will be asking their broker why they weren't told sooner....

simple answer is...brokerages like to be set first...then clients can get in...brokerages make money on getting in early then getting clients in last....

well we were in early and will reap big rewards....

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.