ARL 6.32% 44.5¢ ardea resources limited

This next announcement will be interesting. Evidently the wire...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    This next announcement will be interesting. Evidently the wire trapping has been applied to very high grade Cobalt areas on the high grade zone. This is evident through the company applying the .15Co cut-off for the modelling. As this is the case there must be some very high grade areas on the tenement. I state this as the overall grade has come in at .11 for ~50T contained, this was provided against the high nickel cut-off. Still if they are seeking a .15Co for the modelling then this would mean some very high continuous Co grades. This could seriously be a lot better than what even I'm expecting. Eg. If the average comes in at .15Co cut-off in an area that is still contained and very large this could well add a billion dollars to the in ground resource; people are probably thinking ha? ... but you can do the numbers. I'm also starting to believe that if the high grade zone within say the high grade zone becomes the epi-centre perse then we are looking at a Co mine with nickel as a bi-product (lol) It would be an open pit design with the Co epi-centre as the strating block.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.32%)
Mkt cap ! $92.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 43.5¢ $52.43K 114.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1731 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 2293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.