ARL 1.06% 46.5¢ ardea resources limited

Well noted on those points but I'd never ask a Ford board their...

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Well noted on those points but I'd never ask a Ford board their opinion of Holdens, for starters.

The only answer they'll give is "shit yeah fords are great, holdens suck... hang on- what was the question again?"

For Nomura I'd say this would be too small a register to be worrying about buying into so stubbornly just for the sake of a short term profit when they could have done that in spades back back at the start, don't underestimate the contacts their massive networks would have from university departments right through to the military etc.

It is well worth noting, as you did, the many battery types that rely on a cobalt cathode, not just our little pal the lithium, which by rights should be called the cobalt, battery.

Our Congolese friends are probably starting to rue the day they got in bed with the gang who scream about how rich they are to get in the door, then cry poor once it's time to pay up too.

Lastly of course and probably over time most importantly is the nickel and whatever else we find under our feet.

Thanks for posting those points- being just one person I certainly do miss or am remiss in going over things slowly at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.