ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Sorry, am I reading this correctly? No criticism, but are you...

1. 4,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Sorry, am I reading this correctly? No criticism, but are you saying you actually put $640,000 on the line without doing your own homework?

No wonder you are anxious. It seems to me, you weren’t investing; you were gambling. That's if I understood your post correctly. Don’t get me wrong, it’s your money, and of course you’re free to do with it as you please, but it does put your post into some sort of perspective.

Anyone who spends big on a wing and a prayer is setting themselves up for failure, as they don’t know why they invested in the first place. With so much money on the line, every red day feels like a chain around your neck, dragging you down.

I know why I invested, so I'm emotionally equipped to ride out the bumps. As others have observed, this ran hard, and a lot of people are taking their winnings off the table.

As for grade, I’m no expert, but I believe that is one factor. Another is economies of scale which will impact the mining costs. Hence the importance of being “the largest deposit in the developed world”. Also don’t forget, we are drilling and specifically targeting higher grade cobalt deposits, which were NOT the objective of previous drilling campaigns (please correct me if I'm wrong on this point).

All of this at a market cap of around $42 million. Look at our peers, consider the secular bull market that cobalt has just entered , and this looks like a multi bagger in the making. If not, IMO it will at least punch through to a dollar in a few months (if not weeks). That's not to shabby. The retail traders, who jumped in on the coat tails of the day traders are now leaving the building and the instos and smart money is accumulating.

It’s very hard to adopt a clear headed assessment if you’re tens of thousands of dollars down on a stock that you didn’t even believe in, in the first place. I imagine many people are feeling the same, hence the recent price action. These same people will kick themselves when the price recovers past their original entry point.

Anyway, best of luck to all of us.
    Last edited by SilverFox88: 06/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $54.70K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65989 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.