ARL 5.21% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Sour grapes from the Americans, ( we need to basically triple to...

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Sour grapes from the Americans, ( we need to basically triple to quadruple cobalt production to meet growing demand ), and surprise, surprise, he steers the discussion from the topic to a yanky? lithium company. Looks like she should have asked for a disclosure of ownership before even starting the interview.
    Also his note that it was prices of around US$200 adjusted to today's money per pound which prompted car makers to look elsewhere is helpful to us, except that he didn't mention how many years the car makers had to pay more and more for their cobalt leading up to that.
    The sour grapes? America has missed the bus on this material and the Chinese/Japanese are buying it up wherever they can. Strange how the battery makers and inventors are locking up cobalt assets, isn't it? To him, yes. To the battery makers and inventors? Well... I for one ask a plumber when I need a toilet fixed, not a dentist. By that I mean that if the battery people are chasing cobalt assets wherever they can, it's more than plain to see what they think of the future of cobalt in batteries, and that is a profitable future.

Many times it's just as important what ppl don't say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.