ARL 0.00% 44.0¢ ardea resources limited

It's a tough moment for us retail ppl but hey- isn't it hardest...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    It's a tough moment for us retail ppl but hey- isn't it hardest to row against the tide just before it turns?
    I know where you're at re: announcements but I'm happy that we aren't releasing them just for the sake of it, and the 3 day halt.... a way to keep loose lips from stealing the ship.
    Don't listen to anyone but yourself when dealing with your own money etc- but I've learnt that many times when I'm most distressed is the time when the instos are playing us all like fiddles. Two thumbs up to all the posters but I'm afraid I only have two fingers for the institutional manipulators as regards my holding- more than happy to welcome those guys aboard but that's my response to the slamming games being played to try to relieve ppl like me of my shares.
    I take heart from institutions playing those games as it shows loud and clear what they think of the company- buy, buy, buy- especially sub 60, even sub 70 for the few to six month plus time frame.
    What do I say to myself? Hang in there! Go do some chores and enjoy the time before this stock gets fought over again.
    I believe instinet are slowly positioning themselves to have at least some say when it comes time for the JV's/merger/TO offers come a calling- Japan knows that cobalt, nickel and zinc are becoming crucial elements.
    Warm arvo cold beer... one of four deposits of our 35 or so million dollar cap company being worth $80 billion all day and night..... what more can I say? Life ain't bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $14.83K 34.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11059 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 20483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.