ARL 20.0% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Think that new resource estimate was scheduled in July, but can...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Think that new resource estimate was scheduled in July, but can be some delay as usually in this industry.

Wrote this not long ago...

We already know that we have "83 K tons Co" and has more to come....

"The Black Range resource estimate is scheduled to be upgraded in the coming months. At Goongarrie South and Big Four, the resource upgrade of the KNP Cobalt Zone based on cobalt cutoffs is nearing completion and is expected to be announced soon. Work has commenced on upgrading the cobalt resources at Goongarrie Hill and Scotia Dam (which are contiguous with Goongarrie South and Big Four). These are smaller resources that are expected to be completed quickly. Work will then commence on the upgrade of the Black Range resource, which will include all new data generated by the recent drill program.
    Once re-estimated and likely Black Range head-grades defined, a program of core drilling will be done, to obtain material for metallurgical test-work."

https://ardearesources.com.au/downloads/announcements/arl_2017061301.pdf

We also have other potential news and projects, Lewis Pond and projects with gold etc.

I hope that the new resource calculation will be a major trigger for SP.

How is things working out in Australia? Is it vacation time now or is it somewhere in Dec-Jan? I mean when we have winter you have summer Can we expect a slowdown now, or everything like normal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.075(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $89.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 46.0¢ 39.0¢ $79.94K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.