ARL 1.19% 41.5¢ ardea resources limited

Perhaps you haven't looked at any of the announcements? Yes...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Perhaps you haven't looked at any of the announcements?
    Yes there are currently options in the money on Ardea available at 77c a share.
    They should contribute another 20m shares and another $15m working capital
    by the time they are all exercised.
    I'm going to hang on to mine for a good while yet but there will be willing bargain hunters out there to see if the impatient are willing to let them go cheap.

Bit too fast, too high, too quick for the sp and we needed a little consolidation
    but even a fully diluted sp of $2 values this company at around $160m
    which is only the beginning of fair value for the size of the cobalt deposits it has
    and ignores the chrysophase, zinc, silver, lead and gold completely.

It truly is a bit over the top what the company has in its asset collection.

The plan to continue to spin off separate companies from Ardea keeps me very interested in holding for the LT and for next year's PFS.
    If they can repeat the same kind of deal and create a new company for the Lewis Pond gold deposits and issue holders with another swag of shares (and possibly loyalty options too?)
    then I see that as another potential winner for share holder value.
    I think that is how this company is managed. All the plans in place are definitely there to reward LT holders. I like that because I'm not the day-trader type any more.

Instinet are accumulating hard for somebody. The stock has also been hyped by some US stock guru and the nickel ticking up significantly makes this an even more attractive economic proposition.
    All that aside from the absolute red hot status of the battery sector in the media
    and the sheer amount of cobalt required (was it 15kg per vehicle that I saw recently?).

Relax.
    Ardea is just stretching its legs.
    Instos are driving this one now and the patient will make much better money than what has been offered recently. in time.
    Last edited by airconditioner: 02/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $84.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $1.598K 3.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6299 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 3813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.