ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

shades 2, For the record many reasons exist why many Heron...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    shades 2,

For the record many reasons exist why many Heron Resources shareolders were and are unhappy with Heron's performance but that has nothing to do with Ardea.

The free Ardea shares given to Heron holders on a 1 for 10 basis was I believe the work of Ian Buchhorn who has now stepped down from the Heron board and is likely involving himself with Ardea.
    I believe it was he that fought for Heron to give back to Heron holders. He knew the real value of these assets and what a great job he has done in getting Ardea floated and appointing good people to run Ardea.

For those unaware, it was Buchhorn who founded Heron and it was he that virtually pegged the KNP and most of the tenements which now belong to Ardea.
    For that he should get some credit and unlike the bozo's running Heron who likely would have done a fire sale of what are now all of Ardea's tenements.

They say what goes around comes around and to think all the tenements Buchhorn really cared about have come back to roost is a great accomplishment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.