ARL 1.19% 41.5¢ ardea resources limited

Cheers for your detective work one and all. The one point that...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Cheers for your detective work one and all. The one point that sticks out to me is where the code definition says that if certain minimum requirements are met, reporting of the trade can be delayed.
    Makes me curious as to when it did occur, noting that yesterday's low was 89, not the 85 cent price which that movement was executed at. Then I remember that we saw.. 84.5? or so last week and so might it have been done then?

Oh well- at the end of the day someone sold and someone bought, or a fund transferred itself or whatever- I'm sure the explanation will be sufficiently complicated while always ending at that point- no matter who sold or where the block was transferred from, it was bought by someone else or transferred to another fund.

At the very least that tells me that someone or something is getting their house in order because if it was sold like that on the open market? The price would have taken a big hit, keeping in mind that no open market single sale is allowed to throw a price down by 4% or more. ( unless that is just a practice instituted by Commsec ).

Seeing a red number which is 91cents? Not bad at all, in my view.
    It would seem that 82-85 is the new 65-69 cents. 90-95 being the baseline may well be just around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $82.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $1.598K 3.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6299 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 3813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.