ARL 4.00% 39.0¢ ardea resources limited

Largest cobalt resource with lowest valuation, page-1763

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    More indication that we are in for a good ride with cobalt.
    Higher prices will encourage innovation? Of course they will.
    Before that innovation can hit the ground, by a good number of years if not a decade or more, one of the cobalt suppliers will step forward and offer their goods at a rate the battery etc makers can swallow.

The others will then follow suit and that first consumer that gets their goodies will force the others to also get on board. I'd put my money on this happening in the next 12-24 months as most automakers in particular are still riding at least the afterglow of subsidies and tax breaks that got the early EV's out the door- those makers already now have an admittedly very modest repeat customer base building for EV's.

Those first people to get in to those cars will be looking for newer ones soon thus selling their existing ones in to the used market... long story short? It's happening. Even we peasants can start to much more realistically daydream about getting one of those used models for ourselves.

My vision of bogans doing burnouts in EV utes clock sits at about ten minutes to midnight now.

As always well done all who held the price- I won't jinx just how high this is going to go & just enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.