ARL 1.10% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Largest cobalt resource with lowest valuation, page-183

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Yeah it is a case of try to keep chilled while ppl rush for the door at times.
    Let's all take a deep breath and look at it this way- most of the shares sold after the float?
    They were sold by ppl who paid 20cents or less.
    Hits 50 or so? Some of those ppl sell.
    Launches after that stumble to well over 80? More of them sell.
    Hits 90?! Some of the rest sell.
    By the times it hit 91, I'd wager that a good portion of he IPO buyers had sold, once the run was slacking off even more of them sold.
    Now every stop loss, 70~ 65~ 60~ has triggered more again to say time to move on to the next fire cracker.
    Now we're getting down to top 20 holders, institutions and LT holders.

More focussed info on the deposit, which is what we are following now, will give clarity as to what can this small company do with such a large asset?
    Ashley's questions are worth answering- someone needs to play devil's advocate.
    If I were watching this as a potential purchase or partnership proposition I'd be awaiting the drilling reports- the moment there is a really focussed plan of attack that even this little team could make a start on? I'd pick up the phone and start talking to them before they got out of my price range.

I'm actually in a bit higher than Ash but am happy to play along in a trading range with my grocery money making parcel and we've all noticed before how higher volatility attracts more traders..
    Then follows volume, then a bit of good news and once again we're in the eye of the storm- minuscule market cap, stupendous deposit when compared to that cap, volatility, volume and one of the hottest commodities of the moment and kaboom- the rockets start flying again.

In considering the stress of someone who wanted a quick trade? We can only say please learn from this experience as many of us have, now knuckle down and perhaps even find some titbits of info that even we have ourselves found thus far.

Ash also asked why ppl such as Mr.Buffett and other whales haven't come and taken us out?
    Such entities almost never get deeply involved in small cap enterprises, and they aren't miners themselves so they wait until someone else gets it to maturity, then they don't even JV, they just quietly buy some shares on the open market.

I lost my grocery money today but oh well, the Apple etc story is gaining momentum, the pressure is building to buy ethically sourced cobalt, and the price has been gaining faster than analysts can keep up with.

If Ash reads this- that's why I posted the link to a story fork last year, they were predicting in December or so that prices would 'exceed US$16/lb in 201$'..... well we saw their $16 and raised them $4~ to make it to just over $20 within 3 months of their 50cent~$1 @ 12months prediction.
    Sometimes analysts just can not keep up and I imagine that would keep some of them away until the dust settles.
    (I'd love for anyone to provide me a report from just one reputable analyst or broker that predicted the 1,2 & 3,000% gains on some lithium juniors who are still yet to produce and wouldn't even have a fraction of the $ deposit we sit on, back just before the boom, say 2014 or so).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.