ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

The reverberations in the echo chamber can be very loud. Red328...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    The reverberations in the echo chamber can be very loud. Red328 has posted objective resource data that show clearly, on a resource basis, that ARL is a very strong speculation in cobalt on a comparative basis. ARL when I last looked was about half the cap of AUZ with a larger resource. This is a great value.

However I advise caution when comparing any developer to CLQ on a metal comparison basis,
    as CLQ has a lot of valuation based on other aspects in addition to NI and Co. Such comparisons will invariably make CLQ appear overvalued. On the other hand, it is perfectly OK to compare ARL to
    AUZ or PGM because it is apples-to-apples.

IMO the cobalt party is just starting. I am a long-term investor, but to answer your question I see no reason not to suppose that ARL could double easily in a year. It still has a very low market cap. The best thing is that ARL does not have to do a lot to achieve this, the outside market forces and investor sentiment alone could effect this result. Of course I would like to see aggressive action to develop the ARL deposit, but ARL SP appreciation could occur without it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.