ARL 20.0% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Largest cobalt resource with lowest valuation, page-347

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi mate

I am also the guy to call we could close higher than open today but it did not pan out today.....

I am disappointed but not Devasted....

Today's trading is the Exaggeration of last 76 trading days, very very overactive to TA side which Humans Panic and fear took advantages by Deliberately Smashing Man made Support....

Many perceive no matter hard sp, someone will sell so I will caught up, so sp lagging around 54c after break 56c, then someone(traders) who never has Intention to let ARL up know down 54c parcel and the rest Sheep's follow and sell....

Then we all knew 50c is the TA support so someone smashed it and make it even looks worse by adding more sell orders, it works again, many panicing if 50c gone, others will sold to 49c, I would got caught up, so it like Domino and Sheeps Fight for existing and sold like the sky Fall.....

Sadly, I am inclined to believe those who wanna more Arl played the game and Retailers ate screwd by those deep pockets.....

Sky never fall and once PPL let their shares go cheaply, whoever behind the scenes will take SP for a run....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.