ARL 2.33% 44.0¢ ardea resources limited

Largest cobalt resource with lowest valuation, page-384

1. 10,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1042
    He picked the wrong stock and the wrong bloke to try to BS about trades. Wrong stock because it only has 67 million on the registry. Wrong bloke because @accaeric has always provided and analysed trade data and the volumes on ARL are easier to track than a stock like FMG.
    Now back to real business - analysing this SP movement. The bearish descending triangle did play out and confirmed today with volume. There i a positive and a negative - the TA was extremely overbought and has enabled the momentum indicator to cool off and the SP is retracing back to the lagging indicators. The key here is that it is hard to establish LT trends as it is newly listed and nothing goes up. The next step is for ARL to consolidate, set up a higher low and start creating a new uptrend. The key her for holders now is to be patient. The negative is there could still be a bit more ST pain and i am looking at the filling of the 38c gap to be filled in the next day or two, thus taking the momentum indicators further down towards the oversold levels. If the 38 c levels don't provide support the 30 c level comes into play. The other negative is that today it breached the uptrend support from 17 c low (keep in mind small sample so not as reliable in evidence).
    My plan is to wait for a confirmation of support and the formation of a new trend before buying more. This is purely based on TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $49.91K 109.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18106 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.